Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2015

PRG's Reviewers Choice Nominee!!

I cannot believe my books have been nominated for the 2014 Reviewers Choice Awards at the Paranormal Romance Guild. 

It is an honour to be included--to be considered. 

I have two books, LAKOTA HONOR & BLOOD CURSE listed in the Historical Paranormal Category...TWO!! I am jumping for joy. Did I mention BRANDED TRILOGY is also nominated for best Historical Paranormal Series too??!! 

It's all too much!

I am simply enamoured--overtaken by giddiness and I do not get giddy it is not in my makeup. I'm Italian. I can be loud, blunt, talk with my hands, but giddy...I am not. 

Any writer understands how this nomination is a silent nod of acceptance, a pat on the back, a clinking of champagne glasses. It is recognition for all the hard work you've put into your writing. I'm not concerned with winning, it doesn't matter...for me I've already won. I was nominated.

Happy Tuesday, Friends. :)

Thank you, PRG!! You guys rock!

Cheers, 
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment