Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Get into Shape at Xtreme F.I.T!

Happy Tuesday, Friends! Today on my blog I am featuring Charity Goertz, owner of Xtreme F.I.T located in Stony Plain and Spruce Grove.

I have taken Charity's classes and I love them. This is a big thing for me because I am a quitter of all things exercise. Xtreme F.I.T is where I go to get one on one consultation, and motivation to get to my goals. It is a fun atmosphere with ton's of support.
 


Charity, please tell us what Xtreme F.I.T. - Fierce Integrated Training all about?
Xtreme F.I.T. is the beginning stages of a prosperous goal to achieve and maintain ultimate Health, Fitness and Wellness in all individuals.  We offer Personal Training, Group Fitness Classes: Bootcamp, Kickboxing, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), Upper and Lower Body Classes, Yoga, Zumba, Yoga Bootcamp, Phusia and Fitness Challenges.  We have future plans to expand the facility encompassing all aspects of Health, Fitness and Wellness including Nutritional Guidance and Programming, Camps for Kids including Beauty and Etiquette classes for Teenage Girls to instill positive self-esteem, self-acceptance and proper treatment of others, Running Groups, More Group classes such as TRX (suspension training), Spin, Step, Pilates and More. 

What makes Xtreme F.I.T. different from any other gym?

I built my business on strong ethics and integrity.  Everyone is treated with respect and a strong sense of morality.  We support each other, encourage each other and enhance each other. The staff have a solid bond of family orientation and support with a specific goal to ensure all F.I.T. participants are getting what they need. The clients/participants are diverse, determined, loyal and just absolutely amazing!


What would you say to someone who thinks working out is a waste of time?
Working out enables people to increase control over their health (WHO Health Promotion).
Being over weight and/or obese has been linked with many chronic diseases and health problems, including:

Physical health problems: hypertension, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, osteoarthritis (bone and joint problems) and certain types of cancer.

Social health problems: stigmas, bullying, and teasing.
Emotional health problems: low self-esteem, negative body image and depression. 

Exercise and physical activity are a great way to improve your mood, decrease your chances of health conditions and disease, promote better sleep, increase energy levels, manage weight, boost confidence, improve self-esteem, and improve your sex life.  No one is telling you to push tirelessly for 2 hours straight.  Try Yoga, Dance, Outdoor Activities, Group Classes, Personal Training.  Anything active!  Mix it up and have fun!!
 

What are your certifications?

Registered Nurse (BScN)
Certified Personal Trainer
Level I Kickboxing Instructor
Level II Kickboxing Instructor
MMA Cross Training Level I Instructor (as of March 2)
Beauty, Health and Wellness Consultant
Health and Medical Consultant
Alberta Best Certified
Certified Reflexologist

Xtreme F.I.T is having their Grand Opening and Customer Appreciation Day on April 4, 2013 at 9am and will run all day.

Come and Join us at Xtreme F.I.T. for a Free Day of Classes, Information and Fun!
-FREE classes all day (classes and times TBA)
-Refreshments
-Discounts on Supplements
-Special Rates
-Draws and Prizes


Xtreme F.I.T. is a proud sponsor of WWF - World Wide Fund for Nature, Humane Society of Canada and Alberta SPCA.
You can reach Charity at her email to register for a class.
charitygoertz@gmail.com

Xtreme F.I.T Website.
Xtreme F.I.T Facebook Page

Xtreme F.I.T is located  at the Xtreme Athletics Club, 45B South Avenue, Spruce Grove where we do all stated above.


West of Stony Plain off Range Road 15 which includes Personal Training, Small Group Training and Fitness Challenges (more private setting). 
Locally owned, incredibly motivated and Xtremely F.I.T. for all!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment